Are you ready to stop spinning your wheels on diets and restriction?
It's time to say goodbye to fatigue, burn out and food obsession and reclaim your energy. Inside Fueled & Free, you'll get everything you need to restore your metabolism and support your hormones through nutrition & lifestyle habits.Join Now!
Does this sound like you?
You want to have energy to be present for the people you love.
You’re over feeling like a prisoner to your hormones.
You are confused around how to eat for hormones and energy levels.
You’re tired of trying diets, cleanses and restricting only to not get the results you want.
You think you’re eating “healthy” yet you still feel like crap.
You want clarity over food, you're tired of feeling confused and want food freedom!
I help women with those same problems every single day.
And if you're like any of them, or like me, you've probably made some of the same mistakes...
Dairy is inflammatory and should be avoided.
Studies show that there is no link between increased inflammation and dairy consumption. In fact, recent studies confirm that in some cases, dairy can help combat inflamation.
When we avoid dairy, we are missing key nutrients that can support healthy levels of calcium, a nutrient that is critical in bone and muscle health. Consuming full-fat dairy is also known to support fertility in women.
When compared to plant protein, the protein from milk is more complete and higher quality.
Dairy replacements are often highly processed, often contain anti-nutrients such as polyunsatured fats, and are known to have thickeners and emulsifiers that can irritate the gut.
Improving gut health is one of the key factors in reducing inflammation. Avoiding highly processed foods, foods that are known to slow the metabolism, and supporting the gut's microbiome (and reducing stress) are crucial.
Snacking and eating after dinner packs on the pounds.
A healthy, supported metabolism needs more calories than you think. What's one of the key contributors to a slowed metabolism? Under-eating / not eating enough calories.
Consuming a balanced snack or small meal is a great way to keep blood sugar stable and stress hormones low.
Snacking is a great way to keep your energy up (we have better mental clarity & focus when we aren't hungry). When we snack mindfully, we make better food choices because we aren't choosing foods out of desperation.
You have no control over your hormones. PMS is normal. We just have to endure it.
The foods we eat (and how often we eat), the products we use in our homes and on our bodies, the medications we take, our stress levels, all have influence on our hormones. We don't have to be at the mercy of our hormones.
PMS symptoms such as headaches, irritability, acne, bloating, insomnia, cramps, cycle irregularity, etc are a signal that something is out of balance.
Food has the power to heal (or harm) our bodies. Every food we eat, healthy or not, has an impact on our hormone levels such as insulin, grehlin and leptin. These are hormones that impact hunger cues and blood sugar.
Cortisol, the "fight or flight" stress hormone, is vital to our survival. Yet high levels of cortisol can cause us to overeat, gain weight, and can impact thyroid function. We do have the ability to naturally lower cortisol levels, through stress management techniques and a healthy, balanced diet.
Eating carbs will make you gain weight.
Carbohydrates are one of the key macronutrients (protein and fat are the other two) that are VITAL for cellular function.
Let's not forget that those who hold carbohydrates responsible for weight gain have built massive careers (hello keto diet) by demonizing this food group.
Carbs have been demonised as making us fat based on the hypothesis that carbs spike or elevate insulin and insulin as the ‘fat storage hormone’ make us store calories as fat. This hypothesis is untrue.
When we consume carbs, our body breaks them down and turns them into glucose. Glucose is the body's preferred source of energy. When the body doesn't consume the glucose for energy, it gets stored as glycogen in the liver and muscles (for later).
Low glycogen stores leads to brain fog, tiredness/low energy and it triggers the release of cortisol. Yes, when this happens it can cause the body to burn fat for energy. However, elevated cortisol suppresses "non-essential" metabolic functions such as digestion, growth, key hormone functions and more.
More importantly, those who cut carbs in an effort to lose weight typically end up regaining lost weight (and then some) when they resume eating carbohydrates again.
Fasting cleanses the body & helps with weight loss.
When we consistently fuel the body throughout the day (eating every 3-4 hours) with a balanced plate of protein, carbs and fat, it stabilizes blood sugar and keeps stress hormones down.
Elevated cortisol (which happens from fasting) causes the breakdown of muscle tissue. More muscle muscle is associated with more fat burning & a higher metabolic rate. So if you want to burn fat & lose weight, you certainly want to protect muscle tissue.
There is no scientific evidence that fasting detoxes the body. The body is already primed to do that on its own. The liver is the main detox organ, then the colon, lungs, and skin are also responsible for cleansing & detoxing the body of toxins.
Hi, I'm Margaret!
I'm a holistic nutritionist who helps women restore their hormones and metabolism with nutrition and lifestyle habits. I help you say goodbye to burnout, fatigue and food obsession, and reclaim your energy.
I live in Allentown, PA with my husband Tyler, two kids, and a standard poodle who takes up most of our bed.
I'm a "questioner" by nature and dove in on holistic nutrition & understanding women's hormones in an effort to find solutions to my own hormone imbalances.
I know what it's like when you don't feel like yourself and doctors don't have any answers except a prescription medication with a slew of unwanted side effects. What we are doing to support women's health isn't working, I want to help change that.
Today I have the honor of helping women fuel their bodies with food, tune in with their hormones and feel more like themselves again.
What's included in this program?
This program kicks off May 24, 2021!!
- 5 weeks of recorded education modules, released each week. Lifetime access to content + future updates to the program.
- 2 small group zoom calls, June 2 and June 16 at 8:30 pm EST.
- Resources & guides to go with each module. Recipes, tracking sheet, shopping/product lists, supplement guide, ditch & switch guide.
- Additional support to me via pocket coaching (text message).
- Private facebook group (lifetime access) for you to connect with other like-minded women, ask questions, share your progress and more.
Who is this for?
The chronic dieter
You've tried many of the fad diets out there (keto/low carb, paleo, fasting, etc) and nothing felt sustainable and you couldn't enjoy the foods you love. Now you have the symptoms of hormone imbalance and you don't know where to start. This program is for you! I'll give you what you need to start nourishing with food & restoring your health so you can say goodbye to dieting once and for all.
The exhausted mom
Maybe you've put everyone else's needs first but your own. You're tired of feeling tired and want the energy to do the things you want to do. You think to yourself, "I'm too young to feel this way!" I want to help you! My course will give you the framework and tools to reclaim your energy, restore your hormones and metabolism in a simple and sustainable way!
Maybe you don't have kids yet but want to set yourself for long-term health and maximum fertility. Or perhaps you already eat healthy yet you still don't feel great and have hormonal struggles. You have no idea what's going on and you feel utterly confused by it all. This course is for you. You'll learn the foundations of what the female metabolism needs to thrive, how to eat for hormone health, and habits to nourish and restore so you can get back to doing the things you love!
This is for you if...
This is not for you if:
You're looking for a magic bullet.
You're more focused on how you want to look versus how you want to FEEL. Remember, thinness does not equal health.
You're not interested in implementing a plan & lifestyle changes that will support and honor your health long-term.
Why I created this:
What's Inside Fueled & Free
Module 1: Break Free.
Available Monday May 24.
In Module 1 we'll break free from the noise of confusing diet culture.
- how to step into a "break free" mindset.
- what is a healthy body?
- a crash course on metabolism.
- how to use your body temperature & pulse to check in with your body.
- how to implement the fueled & free habit tracking sheet.
Module 2: Fuel With Food.
Available Monday May 31.
Module 2 is all about fueling & supporting your body with food.
- What foods support & fuel your metabolism & thyroid/hormone health.
- What foods can work against your health.
- How often to eat.
- I'll equip you with the tools you need to grocery shop, meal prep/plan including a complete recipe guide from Fallon's Table.
- You'll learn how to read food labels!
- Confused about dairy, gluten, sugar? Think the key to health is eating lots of vegetables? This is the module for you!
Module 3: Tune In.
Available Monday June 7.
Module 3 is all about your hormones.
- A crash course on hormones and how they affect your metabolic health.
- The main hormone systems that contribute to imbalances and how to support them.
- Cycle syncing- how to eat, exercise, and plan around your cycle and not hate your period.
- Fertility Awareness Method 101- learn the basics of how to track your cycle for fertility.
- How to transition off birth control.
- Sustainable weight loss.
- Holistic hormone guide with my favorite tools & tricks to support your cycle.
Module 4: Unblock & Detox
Available Monday June 14.
This module is all about detoxification and elimination.
- How to support your main detox pathways: liver, digestive tract, skin, and lymphatic system.
- The importance of minerals and the role they play in assisting your body to detoxify properly.
- How to optimize your gut's microbiome & supplements that support detoxification.
- The importance of ditching endocrine disrupters (toxic products).
- Holistic detoxification techniques such as castor oil packs, dry brushing, and more.
- Resources in this module include a supplement guide and ditch & switch guide.
Module 5: Realign & Restore.
Available Monday June 21.
This module is all about stress and the role that it plays in your health.
- Tools & habits to reduce stress, increase your energy and say goodbye to fatigue.
- The importance of restoring your emotional and mental health and practical strategies to support you.
- Self care routines such as epsom salt baths, red light therapy/natural sunlight therapy, establishing morning and night routines.
- A holistic guide to sleep.
- How to implement movement & exercise mindfully, in a way that honors your cycle and your stress hormones.
- How to take your healing journey a step further (what lab tests you should consider, practitioners to work with, etc.)
Join today! Only 20 spots available!Join Now!
What others are saying:
"I had no idea just how much my eating habits were contributing to my low energy. I used to fast & drink coffee on an empty stomach and didn't understand why I felt so exhausted and edgy towards my kids. I feel more stable, my energy is better, and I don't have crazy cravings anymore!"
- Jessica P.
"My digestion used to be a wreck & headaches were a normal thing for me. Margaret taught me how to balance my blood sugar & helped me discern which foods were best for my digestion. The daily raw carrot salad has been a game-changer for me!"
- Ashley P.
"The tools I've learned from Margaret are simple & effective to do. I don't feel confused over food anymore! Best of all, this way of eating works for my entire family, we are all seeing benefits!"
- Emily K.
You'll also get...
Only 20 spots available!
This is the closest you'll get to one on one coaching without the high price tag! Once the spots are filled, program is closed. The next time this program will be available will be fall 2021.
Get started today for just
Got questions? I've got answers!
How much time will it take to get through the course?
Will I have lifetime access to course content?
Is there a support group?
Will I have direct access to you if I have questions or need help?
Is there a refund policy?
If Fueled & Free does not help you or is not what you expect, simply send me an email and I will issue you a full refund.
You have two options:
- Continue to spend more time and money trying to figure it out on your own...
- Or, finally save time with a comprehensive method for restoring your energy and vitality that eliminates confusion over how to eat to support your metabolism and health.